In a nutshell. Everything is connected through your spine. The nerves that radiate from your spinal cord control almost every point in your body from your digestive system to your musculature. If something is not working properly, feeling right or not healing as quickly as you think it should – that’s a sign that your body is not working properly
and while it may seem logical to treat the pain or injury directly (like with pain relievers or diet), quite often the quick fix doesn’t get to the root of the problem the way chiropractic care does.
Good chiropractic care often addresses issues that patient’s never even realized were related to their spinal health (or lack of health). Just some of the reasons you might come to see Galligan Chiropractic include:
- Generally not feeling well
- Tired and lack energy
- Feel ill or are in pain
- Pregnant (and the associated myriad of aches and pains)
- You had a fall or accident (no matter how long ago)
- You’ve lost height
- You are under physical and/or emotional stress
- Your head, hips & shoulders are not balanced
- You have bad dental work
- You use drugs or medications for a range of health concerns
- You have had surgery
- You work in the same position for long periods
- You walk toe in or toe out (even slightly)
- You simply want to enhance your natural healing ability
In reality, chiropractic care is one of the most logical practices in the medical field. Your spine and nervous system impact everything and when we can relieve a structural defect that is impacting the performance of your spine and nervous system, a deficiency or a toxic issue impacting you as a whole, many issues can resolve on their own AND your body learns to heal itself.
If you still have questions regarding chiropractic care and how we may service your
needs, please visit our Knowledge Center.
If you are interested in working with a physician who understands all of the components to a healthy lifestyle, who can address and maintain your spinal health and get you on the road to true well being, please contact us today to schedule your first visit.